In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
We are getting excited to bring you the 2021 Cambridge Crab Run event on Sunday, May 9th! In the next week or so we will have out our full event guide but a few things to note.
1) The half marathon course is an almost exact replica of the Eagleman 70.3 course. This is a two loop course, to reduce the amount of time that you have to spend out on the busy 343 (Hudson Road).
2) There will be TWO aid stations on course. One will be at the Mile 1 (which is also the turnaround area) and the other will be at mile 3. You will hit these multiple times (Actually at Mile 1, 3, 4, 6.5, 9.5, 10.5 and 12, but whose counting?). AT THE AID STATION WILL BE SMALL BOTTLES (8oz) OF WATER AND SMALL BOTTLES (12oz) of Gatorade, in addition to Clif Bars.
3) The Half marathon will START at 7:30 am and the 5k will START at 9:30. IF you are speedy enough (and sign up for the King Crab Challenge). You MUST finish your half marathon in under 2 hours, so that you can start with the 5k runners.
4) Starts will be in pulses of 5-6 runners at a time, every 5 seconds, to promote social distancing.
5) MASKS WILL BE WORN UNTIL YOU START. You do NOT have to wear a mask while running. When you finish, mask up!
More information will be coming out shortly. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com